Friday, September 23, 2011

MR. CHOI !!!!

Well its been a while since i wrote on my blog and I apologize. Also i have to upload all my pictures which should be on by the end of the week! But here in Incheon, I have really been missing home and my family, and I seem to miss them more on the weekends, when most of the students go home to be with their family. However this weekend was full of surprises for me. MR. Choi who works in the international office at The University of Incheon, asked me if i would like to tutor his daughter and friend in English on Saturdays. I was so excited about this because one it would give me something to do on Saturday mornings and two I love sharing my English knowledge with the Koreans. Today was my first day of tutoring and I was so much fun. The two girls and I spent most o the time laughing and talking about which celebrities are the cutest and what we like about school, etc. They shared stories with me and I shred stories with them and it felt as if we we knew each other for years! after the tutoring session, Mr. Choi took all of us out for lunch and we had HAMBURGERS!!! I was so happy to see hamburgers! Not that I'm not enjoying Korean food because i still love Kimchi and rice, but I missed the taste of a juicy hamburger and it was so yummy! I'm so thankful that Mr. Choi thought of me as the tutor for his daughter because I really did enjoy myself today! I think I should go ahead and plan a study lesson for next saturday while I have some free time. But right now I think I'm going to head to the gym and work off that burger! lol TTYL

2 comments:

  1. So, glad to see you enjoying your time here. Holla if you need anything. I am near Bupyeong Market Station. :) Take care! Also, I hope you were able to go to a meet n greet with BSSK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't heard of BSSK. Where can I get more information?

    ReplyDelete